Monday, October 8, 2012

Journal 11



My list of virtues are a code by which I try to live my life. My virtues that I live with are very important to me because they are apart of my identity. One of the virtues that I try to live by is to be compassion. Sometimes I have to look outside of my self and understand what other people are going through. It is easy to caught up in my own life, but I find it very important to be there to support others as they go through hardships and whatnot. Forgiveness is also apart of the compassion I try to live by. This means that even though I may be upset with someone else, I forgive them because everybody makes mistakes because we are only human. Forgiving others allow you to move on and live a happier life. Forgiveness is also important because when I make a mistake I want forgiveness, and I may be more apt to receive forgiveness if I give it in return. I also want to live life to the fullest. Life does not have a redo button, and I want to live the best life I can since you only live once. I do not want to be on my death bed wishing that I had done something different with my life. I want to be able to die satisfied with the existence I have led. Another one of my virtues would be doing my best at all times. Like I said you only live once, so why do anything halfway? I am not satisfied if I do not do my best and this tends to bother me a lot. Doing my best means that I dedicate myself to anything that I do. I do this because my results will be a lot better if I do the best that I can. I can apply this virtue on almost anything that I do, including my school work. My education is very important so I do the best I can. This enables me to learn and receive the most that I can get out of my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment