Monday, April 22, 2013

Journal 39


My spring break was great! I feel like this was just a taste of what my summer will be like. Over spring break I celebrated Easter with my family. We held a party at my house for one side of my family, and I went to my aunt's house to celebrate with the other side of my family. I had a good time at both parties and I was glad to see my family. Not to mention, there was some delicious food to eat at both gatherings. I did not really go anywhere on my spring break, but I had a good time nonetheless. Many times I would hang out with my friends. A couple times during the week I went out to eat with friends, which was a lot of fun. Over spring break I also saw the movie The Host, but I only thought that movie was alright. I had a lot of homework to do over my spring break. I had an packet of history homework to do, but that was not a big deal because I had a whole week to do it. I also had to read the book The Jungle, which I actually enjoyed reading. After I read it, I then head to write a book report over it. Another thing that I did over my spring break was sleep. The week takes a huge toll on me and I am always tired. With my extra time I was able to sleep in which was very nice. I also got to spend a lot of time to start reviewing for AP Biology test that I am going to take. It was a little daunting, but it felt good to start the process so I can do well on my test. I really enjoyed my spring break because I got to do  all the things that I wanted to do with plenty of time to spare. I needed the break and now I cannot wait for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment