Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Journal 9

I love autumn with all of my heart. Honestly, I could gush about the wonders of autumn all day long. First of all I love the violently vivid colors of the Fall. I cannot but help to love how beautiful the earth looks as it changes into various colors of orange and red. These colors brighten the whole world and are very appealing to me. Another thing I love about the autumn is the weather. I cannot stand the summertime because it is way too hot for me and I love being cold. Autumn is my saving grace from the oppressive summer heat and I am eternally grateful for this. The weather becomes perfect for me. I love to emerge outside and feel the cool pristine air of the Earth in my lungs. This is a time where I feel perfectly content. The weather is especially nice in October and I cannot be outside enough. In the autumn the stars at night are also a lot more bright. Even though I know little about the names of the constellations, I love to look at them because they are so bright. The stars always make me realize how big the universe is that I get to play a part in. The stars are to me as gorgeous as the turning of the leaves, and seeing the stars always has a way of comforting me. I am also a huge fan of all of the holidays that occur in Fall. Halloween always excites me even though I no longer dress up and go trick or treating. I still use Halloween though to stuff myself with an inappropriate amount of candy and other goodies. I also enjoy seeing all the kids dressed up in their funny costumes and how they how much joy they experience  in the special days in life like Halloween. I also love Thanksgiving because who doesn't love all of that delicious home cooked food and time with family?

No comments:

Post a Comment