Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Journal 23

Being self sufficient is very important in life. Self sufficient means that you do not have to rely on others to do things for you because you can do them yourself. An example of this is a farmer. A farmer works the land, so they can raise their crops. Once they have cultivated the land they can eat the food that they have grown. This means that they do not have to get food from other people. They do not need to depend on someone's crops because they have their own. This is what being self sufficient means. Another example of self sufficiency is the wonderful, talented, and not to mention lovely, Helena. Helena is very crafty. She can make pants out of fleece. This means that she can make her own clothing and does not need to depend on stores. If there was an Apocalypse and everybody was cold because all the clothing stores had shut down, Helena would be alright. The beautiful and enchanting Helena would be okay because she could make her own fleece pants. Her legs would be super warm. Helena is self-sufficient in many other ways. Helena is a fabulous cook. She makes some mean cloud cookies, seven up cake, and pasta dishes. This is why when the apocalypse comes I will search and find my friend Helena. She also knows how to garden. So, I would be happy forever because the most glorious Helena would make me fleece pants and cook things for me with fresh ingredients. It turns out she can also knit. So she can make socks and mittens for me so my small hands do not freeze and fall off.  I will survive because I have a wonderful friend named Helena. Except for the fact that I wrote this blog a few days ago. It is now December 21, 2012. I guess I will not need the majestic Helena's talents that make her self sufficient because I have thus far not encountered any apocalyptic events. Oh, well. I will now focus on making myself self sufficient because you never know when the zombie apocalypse will occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment