Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Journal 14



     
Often have I felt the creeping chill of total fear. One time when I was  seven years old my brother and I watched this odd show on the television. It described these people's encounters with aliens. The people on the show were just saying these awful things about aliens and what they did to humans. This freaked my young self out, and I wanted to change the channel, but my hideous brother Danny refused to. This made me even more upset, but I kept watching anyway. My fear grew even worse when a new "victim" of the aliens came in the show and said that he had been abducted by aliens several times. He went on to describe how the aliens tortured him several times in his life. He even claimed that he had been abducted from his bed as a child. Since I was young and impressionable, I believed his whole story. I was terrified. That night I lay in my bed shaking with fear. My imagination was being overactive, and I was positive that the aliens were going to come into my room and take me to their spaceship. I believed that they were going to experiment on me and I would die. They never did come and I soon fell asleep. In the morning I was relieved that nothing bad had happened to me. This relief soon faded though when I went back to bad the next night. Like the night before, I was terrified that the aliens were still going to come and abduct me from my home. Once again I had trouble falling asleep until I could no longer keep my eyes open. This ritual continued on for about two weeks, but fortunately the aliens never came to do their grisly experiments on me. After several weeks I began to completely forget about the aliens. My fear had faded and was forgotten, until I would hear strange noises and get scared all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment