Monday, November 26, 2012

Journal 17


 As the blue fuzz feathered through the warm current of air purring from the heating vent, I was awoken from my daydreaming by the sudden appearance of a large man. I was so scared that I was just about some of my wicked awesome kickboxing moves on him, until he held out his hands in surrender. I glared at him with slitted eyes and demanded why he had interrupted my daydreams. He stuck out a large sweaty hand and said to me, "Your a wizard." My friend Allie had come in suddenly to the room and startled the big ugly man. She had heard what the man had said and declared him to be a fake. This made the guy very upset so he turned her into an iguana. I was very upset that my friend Allie had been turned into an iguana. I turned to the man and demanded that he change her back. The big man soon became on the verge of tears and assured me that he did not mean to turn my friend into an iguana. With a trembling voice, the man spoke a new incantation. A puff of purple smoke appeared above Allie and she became to change. I watched with a heavy heart as my friend was not transformed back into a human, but a tiger. Allie was very mad and roared at the guy. He got scared and vanished into thin air. My once human friend now turned his predatory eyes vtoward me. I gave her a weak smile and said, "Stripes are a good style on you, Allie." This seemed to calm Allie. I laughed in relief and wondered out loud what we should do next. Allie looked at me with larges questioning eyes, and I got the best idea of my whole entire life. We would start a circus in which the star of the show, Allie the tiger,would do tricks and other various things. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment